Friday, November 26, 2010

My first ever teacup



I received an awesome gift from Princess Karen Cantrell the other day! Actually, she was doing something really unique. She was donating money to charity for every picture she received of someone with a teacup.

I thought it was awesome, but I have never owned a teacup and mentioned that to her. So...she sent me one! I was totally surprised and wasn't expecting it when she told me she would and asked for my address and it came Wednesday.

Princess Karen is a real princess--she's th
e 20th Great Granddaughter of H.G. Duke John of Gaunt -4th son of Edward III, King of England, which is beyond cool in my book :)

So here's my pic with the teacup and a pic of the teacup it self. Also, here is Princess Karen's page on Facebook--you should like her she's awesome!


3 comments:

M.M.E. said...

Wow, that was very nice of her. Congrats on the new tea cup.

LadieJaye and Elegance Boutique said...

Thanks!! Yeah she's awesome!!

Tori said...

Wow, that's a beautiful tea cup

Post a Comment