Friday, January 21, 2011

New changes in the Etsy Shop



Until recently, I was selling jewelry online to benefit Art4TheHomeless to raise the $400 IRS Tax Exemption fee. We have had a generous donor donate the rest of the money needed to file 501c3 for Art4TH.

Also, I was selling to raise money for The Homeless Project. Each organization received 20% of all my sales. Well, due to me needing money and not selling, Both Art4TH and THP will receive 5% of each sale and I have added another homeless organization: The Metro Atlanta Task Force for the Homeless.

I live right across the street from them and have been meaning to do more but haven't had the chance to. Anyway, I know 5% isn't much but it's all I can do at the moment.

Also, until recently, I was covering the shipping on all jewelry sales. That has also changed. It will cost $2.00 to ship in the US and $3.00 Internationally. But this is for a good cause and I am sure you guys will LOVE to see some of my newest stuff! I will be posting more tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment