Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Clear Topaz Reversible Pendant is featured in Homelessness Advocates Daily!



I am so wowed and honored! The Homelessness Advocate Daily is a collective online newspaper that combines news about homelessness, homeless organizations, advocates and more all in one place on the web.

As a homeless advocate myself, I sell my jewelry to raise money for three homeless organizations and also money for supplies. The cost of copper, gold, and silver are pretty steep.

Also, I am the founder of Art4TheHomeless and envision a huge, worldwide movement at raising awareness of homelessness in the US and changing the perception of Americans toward their homeless fellow citizens.

Anyway, feel free to check out the Homelessness Advocates Daily.


1 comments:

TheFrogBag said...

That's great! Congrats! And may I say, wonderful work.

Post a Comment