Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Two Year Anniversary of the Art4TheHomeless Webzine

Art4TheHomeless is my dream to unite artists of all venues to promote homeless awareness in the USA. The average age of a homeless American is 9 years old. I was homeless at 9. But this post isn't about me.


It is about our V-Zine (Video Zine)

Art4TH Zine first started out as a website that I would update on a bi-monthly basis. Last year, just after the first anniversary featuring Mishka, Art4TH Zine became a Video Webzine set up through YouTube.

This is the second anniversary for the Art4TH Zine and we have an awesome edition for you.

Our Feature Musician, again, is Daryl Thompson. It was originally supposed to be Mishka but I only had the verbal permission and not written permission and I didn't want YouTube to think I was committing copyright violations. Daryl Thompson is the musician who produced Mishka and is also a Grammy Award Winning musician who won the Grammy with the Black Uhuru.


Daryl Thompson with Artist Sinéad O'Connor

We have three Feature Artists:

Yvette Dubel,



Alice Pickler,


Michael D. Jenkins.


Our Feature Literary Artists is Yvette Dubel.

Our Feature Homeless Help Organization is Art4TheHomeless, since this is the 2 year anniversary of the Webzine.

So sit back, relax, and EXPERIENCE Art4TheHomeless by clicking right HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment